Friday, June 10, 2011

My first post

This is my first post on my first blog, "children, chickens & a cat." As you can guess, I will be writing about myself and my children and the chickens and my cat and the other animals we collect at our place that don't begin with the letter C and therefore wouldn't fit into the title of this blog.

I will make this first entry short, since I am feeling a little awkward about the whole "blog" thing. But, I want to embrace technology, not run away from it screaming.

A little background info: I am 44, married, with two children, both girls: a 13-year-old and a 9-year-old. The oldest raises chickens for showing and eggs. The youngest has a bunny. We also have a 4 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mimi.

The cat, a 3 year old Bengal, is named Hugo. The chickens and bunny also have names, but I'll save that for another post.

toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment